You have been invited to view this page following discussions with our team about the adult Migraine Study of Rimegepant being run at Re:Cognition Health.
Please ensure you have read this document for your corresponding clinic at least 24 hours before your appointment:
- Please note the document may be addressed differently to fit your specific clinical site but the trial content is the same
You can ask our doctor as many questions as you need on your appointment date. Our doctor will talk you through the document and make sure you understand everything, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 802 1030
45 Queen Anne St, London W1G 9JF
29-30 Frederick Sanger Rd, Guildford GU2 7YD
Re:Cognition Health, Second Floor, Healthshare clinic, South Block, Chilcomb Park, Chilcomb Lane, S021 1HU
100 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B16 8LT
Unit 240, Phase 200, Aztec West, Bristol, BS32 4SY
As discussed on the phone, we require patients to:
- Ages 18+
- Migraine attacks present for more than 1 year from the Screening Visit
- Age of onset prior to 50 years of age
- Migraine attacks lasting about 4–72 hours, if untreated
- Experience 4-14 migraines for the last 3-months
- Within the last 10 years, you have had inadequate response, to oral migraine-preventive medications (that are across 2-4 categories).
- At least one of these must be either the medication not working well enough or you cannot tolerate after trying it.
We will print these out for you on the day of your appointment so all you need to do is bring your study partner and a list of any medications you are currently taking. Please let us know if you have had any changes to your medications recently as this may mean you cannot join the trial.