Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter
- Location: London
- Full-Time Role
- Benefits package
About the Company
Re:Cognition Health is a pioneering brain and mind clinic specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and care of people with symptoms of cognitive impairment or mental health concerns. Clinical services include traumatic brain injury, neurology, children’s neurological conditions, Alzheimer’s and dementia and mental health and our team also delivers medico-legal services.
We are honoured to have received many prestigious awards for our work, including the positive impact Re:Cognition is having on society.
The Re:Cognition Health Clinics in London, Essex, Surrey, Birmingham, Guildford, Plymouth and Washington DC are also major centers for international trials of disease-modifying and new symptomatic drugs for Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological conditions. Our multi-disciplinary team work collaboratively to provide a full service, patient-centered approach using the latest progressive medical research and evidence based treatments.
We value people who share the same passion for research, dedication to their area of expertise, are hardworking and want to be part of our growth and success.
The successful applicant will have access to all of Re:Cognition Health’s benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work in one of London’s most renowned medical locations within an established organization
Due to ongoing success and company growth we are looking to expand our dedicated Patient Recruitment team focusing on the recruitment, retention and delivery of Patients into Clinical Trails across multiple studies.
The position is based in London and We are looking for ambitious, organized and hardworking individuals, willing to take on a range of responsibilities and to grow with the company.
You will be working to deliver existing business requirements through Telephone screening Patients and managing the communication pathways to ensure that all Patients are informed through each step of the process. You will be working closely with the Head of Patient Recruitment to improve processes and operational efficiencies and you will be expected to work cross functionally to ensure the delivery of Patients to site. You will responsible for the quality of patient screening, data entry and patient communications.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Management of Patient referrals
- Telephone screening Patients to assess eligibility for studies
- Completion of data entry into CRM, ensuring all data is update in an accurate and timely way.
Understanding of Study protocols
- Analysis of current processes and performance data
- Oversight of Referral databases.
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Trial Recruitment Specialist role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Background in customer service
- Analytical and Results driven
- Team player
- Minimum 1 year experience with major social media platforms, i.e. Facebook.
- Exposure to Clinical Trials Recruitment
- Experience of using EDC and CRM’s
- Responsibility for timely data upload and query resolution
- Knowledge of neurological disorders
- Continuous professional development
- 22 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
The successful applicant will have access to all Re:Cognition Health’s benefits.