➢ Location: London, W1G
➢ Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum pro rata
➢ Part time
➢ Benefits package
About the Company
Re:Cognition Health is a pioneering brain and mind clinic specializing in the diagnosis, assessments and care of people with symptoms of cognitive impairment or mental health concerns. Clinical services include traumatic brain injury, neurology, children’s neurological conditions, Alzheimer’s and dementia and mental health and our team also delivers medico-legal services. We are honoured to have received many prestigious awards for our work, including the positive impact Re:Cognition is having on society.
The Re:Cognition Health Clinics in London, Essex, Surrey, Birmingham, Guildford, Plymouth and Washington DC are also major centre’s for international trials of disease-modifying and new symptomatic drugs for Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological conditions in adults and children. Our multi-disciplinary team work collaboratively to provide a full service, patient-centred approach using the latest progressive medical research and evidence based treatments.
We value people who share the same passion for research, dedication to their area of expertise, are hardworking and want to be part of our growth and success.
The role of the Compliance & Operations Officer is to make sure that the company is conducting business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to the Healthcare industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal policies and procedures.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all services regulated by bodies such as the CQC, MHRA, Health & Safety, GDPR are meeting appropriate standards and fully comply with relevant laws and guidelines
- Coordinating, managing and minuting of all Clinical Governance & Risk Management Committee Meetings, as well as the Integrated Governance Committee (Quarterly)
- Acting as first point of contact for internal queries and external consultants / parties
- Perform risk assessments and conduct audits to understand the level, significance and scope of risk
- To develop and maintain KPIs in line with business objectives and drive continuous improvement in a cost-effective manner
- Investigate and resolve irregularities and non-compliance issues (incidents, complaints, concerns etc.) as well as Health and Safety issues
- Reporting to CEO and Senior Management Team on all Compliance and governance matters i.e H&S, CQC, GDPR
The ideal candidate for the Compliance Officer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in compliance or in a legal role preferably within Healthcare (1-2 years)
- Strong administration and communication skills (essential)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- 2 years experience
- Bachelors degree
- 22 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
The successful applicant will have access to all Re:Cognition Health’s benefits.