At Re:Cognition Health we place the utmost importance on brain health and the optimisation of brain function
We are proud to offer our patients world-class medical care and firmly believe that our patient-centric approach sets us apart from other Harley Street Clinics.
Our mental health services extend to children and adolescents as well as adults. Our expert team of neuropsychologists, neuropsychiatrists and neurologists are dedicated to achieving the optimum outcome for our patients.
We work closely with case managers, GPs, law firms and corporate health providers to ensure that the mental health of all of our clients operates at optimum levels. To find out more about how we can help you, simply contact us.
Our leading team of mental health experts diagnose and successfully manage a vast range of conditions affecting cognitive function.
We diagnose and treat the following mental health conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Adjustment difficulties secondary cognitive disorder
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Behavioural disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Developmental delay
- Exam stress
- Internet misuse and overuse
- Learning disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Substance abuse