Dr. Alzbeta KarlikovaConsultant Psychiatrist
Areas of Expertise (conditions)
All types of psychiatric conditions, including anxiety and depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, PTSD, ASD, ADHD, emerging personality disorder and attachment difficulties.
- Completed training in Core Psychiatry in East London Foundation Trust, London.
- Completed higher speciality training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Tavistock and Portman.
- Has been appointed Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in NHS
Alzbeta is currently a research associate with Centre for Understanding of Personality Disorder, a joint research programme of DeanCross Personality Disorder Service, East London Foundation NHS Trust and the Centre for Psychiatry, Wolfson Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine & Dentistry Queen Mary University and Department of Psychiatry, Oxford University
Published papers / Media
Co-author of Transition from child and adolescent MHS to adult MHS: what happens to young people with personality disorder? Published online by Cambridge University Press: 18 June 2021
- Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine Prague
- Certificate of Higher Education in Psychodynamic Counselling and Organisational Dynamics at Birkbeck College, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychiatry, Cardiff University
- Foundation Certificate in Systemic approaches in working with individuals and families, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust