Re:Cognition Health are running a study called the TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 2. This study is looking for participants to help evaluate an investigational drug, designed for those who have experienced memory loss due to early symptomatic Alzheimer’s disease.
- Re:Cognition Health’s Brain and Mind Experts will provide you with the highest standards of care and your GP will be kept informed of your participation.
- Re:Cognition Health are currently seeking patients that have seen a notable change in their memory and cognitive function or a diagnosis of Mild Cognitive
Impairment (MCI) or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Your participation may help advance healthcare for millions of people around the globe and for future generations too.
- For more information, please contact our friendly advisers on 0800 802 1030.
- Participants must be aged between 60-85 to take part.
*Other inclusion criteria will apply.
This study has been approved by the MHRA and an independent ethics committee.
Frequently asked questions:
Who can participate in the TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 2 Clinical Research Study?
The TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 2 study is looking for participants, to evaluate an investigational drug designed for those who have experienced memory loss due to early symptomatic Alzheimer’s disease. In order to meet the study eligibility criteria, the participant must:
• Be aged 60 to 85 years old.
• Have memory loss that has gotten worse over time.
• Have a study partner who knows them and is willing to attend the appointments throughout the study.
*The study partner must be able to speak about the participant’s day to day routines
and any changes, with the research staff throughout the study. There are additional criteria that are reviewed by the study team at the study centre at the first appointment.
For more information about memory loss, we encourage you to speak with your doctor.
What is involved in this study?
The TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 2 Study involves having the study medication (investigational drug or placebo) every 4 weeks intravenously (IV). Participants will need to visit the study centre for each infusion.
The study may also include appointments at an imaging facility at a separate location. The treatment period will last around 17 months.
Does participating in this trial cost me anything?
There is no cost to you or to your insurance provider for participating in this study. If you qualify for this study, study-related care will be provided at no cost to you.
Our team can answer any more questions you may have about the TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 2 Study on 0800 802 1030.