Re:Cognition Health Offers Video Consultations
Re:CognitionHealth will be offering online video consultations throughout the COVID-19 Crisis to ensure both continuity of care for our existing patients and assessments for new patients. The wellbeing of our patients is of the utmost importance to us and we want to ensure people are receiving the help they need.
Video consultations with our leading neurologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists, psychologists and neuropsychologists will be available to answer questions and provide advice and support for individuals concerned about or diagnosed with:
Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), anxiety, self-harm, sleep disorders, depression, work stress, Asperger’s syndrome, substance abuse, bipolar disorder, internet misuse, migraine, chronic fatigue syndrome, brain injury, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Parkinson’s disease.
How it works:
You can schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please provide a brief outline of your concern and please indicate if there is a particular doctor you’d like to see.
How are the consultations conducted?
Appointments will be conducted online via video conferencing for the scheduled time from the comfort of your home via telephone or Skype which can be downloaded for free:
What do I need:
- A smartphone or laptop with a built-in camera or an attached webcam
- A built-in or attached microphone (headphones are also very affective)
- A good Wi-Fi connection (a slow connection may cause freezing or delays)
- Video conferencing software (Skype) OR mobile / landline telephone
How to prepare:
- To make the most of your time you should prepare any questions and talking points in advance to ensure you utilise your time effectively. List out any symptoms you are experiencing or concerns you may have
- If you are taking medication, please have this to hand, including dosages and duration
- Have a notebook and a pen ready to record notes
- Ensure you are on time – it’s a good idea to be set up and ready a few minutes in advance
- Try to have a quiet space to avoid any distractions throughout your appointment
Even though the consultation will be conducted from your home, to get the most out of it you should find a quiet spot and treat the consultation as if it was in a clinic setting.
For Doctors wishing to make a referral, please contact: email@example.com
Autism and ADHD service
We understand that this is a very challenging time for everybody and it can be particularly difficult for parents of children with ADHD and Autism, especially with limited resources and help currently available. Our psychiatrists will be offering 30 minute and 60 minute consultations which can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For Clinical Trials patients:
Our clinics will remain open until further notice and extra procedures have been put in place in order to protect our patients with necessary steps taken to enhance infection control. Should you wish to speak with a member of the team regarding your clinical study please email@example.com